What We Do
- Meet and support one another through acceptance and friendship
- Plan activities and organise events that we can all participate in
- Work with the children from Little Hearts Nursery who occasionally join us to enjoy activities
- Laugh, talk and share thoughts, stories and experiences
- Share lunch and eating together
- Invite other organisations and speakers to join us so that we can learn together
When is it?
Every Friday from 10am until 12pm in our Community Room at Heartlands.
Please check our social feeds for updates to our sessions.
How much is it?
Sessions are £2 each week, and an extra contribution for more specialist activities.
How do I sign up?
Simply come along to a session, or by contacting us on any of the methods below:
Please contact Terry on any of the methods below: