Our Baby Massage classes continue to be busy. Not only is the massage good for babies, but we’ve seen the benefits of peer-to-peer interaction within the class environment too over the 5 week courses. New parents have the opportunity to meet and chat, reducing isolation and building friendships between each other.
For the babies, the benefits associated with improved communication between parent and baby help to improve bonding and attachment, increased confidence in parenting and all-round improved baby-handling skills.
Benefits of Baby Massage
- Help you and your baby understand each other better
- Soothe babies and reduce crying
- Aid digestion and help relieve colic, wind, and constipation
- Help babies to sleep more deeply and for longer
- Help develop good muscle tone, coordination, and suppleness
- Boost the immune system
- Help calm and relax both parent and their baby
- Boost parents’ confidence in handling their baby
- Supports communication between parent and their baby
“Love really does matter. It shapes us from the very beginning.”
When is it?
Our new courses start on Wednesday 9 June:
Time: 10am-11am or 11.30am-12.30pm
Cost: £20 for the course of 5 sessions
For more details on future courses or to book your place,
please email email@example.com
How do I book?
How much is it?
The course costs £20 for the 5 weekly sessions.
It's been really nice having some one-on-one time with my baby Theo. Thank you."
Had the opportunity to meet great people and bonding with my little boy."