Baby Haven is now delivered 3 times a week by Hannah and Sarah.
This is a warm, natural, and welcoming environment where parents and their baby’s needs and enjoyment is our priority. We have treasure baskets and natural toys to encourage baby’s play and this session is a great opportunity for babies to make their first friendships.
It is also network for new parents where they can find support and information from each other.
What We Offer
- A friendly retreat for parents where their critical role is valued, respected and supported
- A warm, natural, and welcoming environment where parents and their baby’s needs and enjoyment is our priority
- Treasure baskets and natural toys to promote creativity and imagination
- Play opportunities with other babies making first friendships
- Respectful support from trained practitioners
- Refreshments for your comfort and enjoyment
- Holistic workshops to promote wellbeing for parents and babies
- A network for new parents where they can find information and support from each other
How much is it?
We deliver a programme of 6 sessions at a total cost of £15, where there is a focus on different areas of development.
When is it?
Baby Haven sessions are on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 1.00pm – 2.30pm
We offer blocks of 5 sessions and the cost for the block is £15.00. We suggest parents book the same day sessions
Our next block of sessions start week beginning Monday 7 June.
Group 1 – Monday 7 June
Group 2 – Tuesday 8 June
Group 3 – Wednesday 9 June