Baby Haven is a warm, natural, and welcoming environment led by Hannah and Sarah, where parents and their baby’s needs and enjoyment is our priority. We have treasure baskets and natural toys to encourage baby’s play and this session is a great opportunity for babies to make their first friendships.
It is also network for new parents where they can find support and information from each other.
What We Offer
- A friendly retreat for parents where their critical role is valued, respected and supported
- A warm, natural, and welcoming environment where parents and their baby’s needs and enjoyment is our priority
- Treasure baskets and natural toys to promote creativity and imagination
- Play opportunities with other babies making first friendships
- Respectful support from trained practitioners
- Refreshments for your comfort and enjoyment
- Holistic workshops to promote wellbeing for parents and babies
- A network for new parents where they can find information and support from each other
When is it?
Baby Haven sessions are on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 1.00pm – 2.30pm.
We offer blocks of 5 sessions and the cost for the block is £15.
How do I book?
How much is it?
We deliver a programme of 5 sessions at a total cost of £15, where there is a focus on different areas of development.