What We Offer
- A friendly retreat for parents where their critical role is valued, respected and supported
- A warm, natural, and welcoming environment where parents and their baby’s needs and enjoyment is our priority
- Treasure baskets and natural toys to promote creativity and imagination
- Play opportunities with other babies making first friendships
- Respectful support from trained practitioners
- Refreshments for your comfort and enjoyment
- Holistic workshops to promote wellbeing for parents and babies
- A network for new parents where they can find information and support from each other
How do I book?
How much is it?
We deliver a programme of 6 sessions at a total cost of £15, where there is a focus on different areas of development.
Please note: our Baby Haven groups are not currently meeting due to COVID-19.
When is it?
Baby Haven takes place on Tuesday afternoons for babies aged 0-12 months, and Thursday mornings for babies aged 12-18 months, throughout the year (excluding holidays).
Please note: our Baby Haven groups are not currently meeting due to the COVID-19 situation. We hope to resume our Baby Haven groups early in 2021.