Little Explorers is a friendly group for babies and toddlers aged between 9 to 18 months, aimed at bringing together local parents, grandparents and carers with their babies and toddlers.
We aim to deliver creative adventures to spark baby and toddler’s natural curiosity and to help develop their own journey of exploration and discovery.
Every week we plan sensory activities that inspire and nurture their creativity and imagination. Our Community Room is transformed into a safe space with lots of natural resources and sensory activities. We finish each session with tidy up time and songs before then heading home.
What We Offer
- Creative adventures to spark baby and toddler’s natural curiosity
- Help to develop baby’s own journey of exploration and discovery
- Sensory activities that inspire and nurture their creativity and imagination
- Socialisation opportunities with other parent, carers and guardians
- Respectful support from trained practitioners
- A network for new parents where they can find information and support from each other
When is it?
Little Explorers is currently on hold. We hope to run some new sessions again soon!